- Competition Entries!Thank you so much for all your poetry and art competition entries. I have b...
- Year Four are getting excited about Sustainability Week!Some members of Kane-Mason Class have been preparing themselves for next we...
- Collage Art WeekWe have had an amazing art week at London Fields. Our focus was collage! We...
- Smart presents for children – as chosen by teachersYear 1 teacher, Ms Perryman, has written a part in an article on...
- Heritage Week GalleryIt was so lovely to see so many of you at our heritage week gallery.
- Omelette EggstravaganzaThis week the children in EYFS have been putting in to practice some o...
At London Fields we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders are an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
Thank you for visiting.
- Mon 10th December
Happy #HumanRightsDay from everyone at London Fields, marking 70 years since the universal declaration of human rights. https://t.co/ZoX7QCokix
- Wed 05th December
- Sun 21st October
Spend your half term entering this competition! https://t.co/RSxLmlDM9G
- Fri 19th October
And just like that the week was over... we're on our way home! We've had such a great time building our confidence, team skills and resilience. Thank you @OverstrandHall for having us and a BIG thank you to James for looking after us! https://t.co/AZo6nc6P1r
- Wed 17th October