- Year 5 investigate craters!Please enter an introduction for your blog post here.
- Fantastic FruitFoundation stage have been learning how to make a delicious fruit salad thi...
- Magical MuseliThis week Year 1 used the kitchen for the very first time. We made a health...
- Big Me!Today at London Fields we raised money for Action Aid.
- Year Six CodingYear Six have been improving their coding skills by making complex animatio...
- Eric Underwood Special visitYear 3 decided to name their class after the wonderful dancer, Eric Underwo...
At London Fields we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders are an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
Thank you for visiting.
- Tue 16th October
- Mon 15th October
- Sun 14th October
- Fri 12th October
Year 1 loved making their magical muesli breakfast in the new children's kitchen this week. It's fun to be healthy! Now they can be independent insects and make their own healthy breakfast at home! #healthybreakfast https://t.co/h3ra0L2Y5Z
- Wed 10th October
You are such an inspiration to us Eric! Thank you so very much for visiting! https://t.co/4XtkvzAqyt