Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Year 6 have been sharing their feelings of frustration and hope with some lockdown inspired poetry this week.
- We are delighted at the prospect of welcoming our pupils back to school on Monday 8th March, as announced yesterday by the government. Further details can be found here.
- The author David Almond, who wrote the poem 'A Way To The Stars', loved our video!
- If you haven't had chance then over half term you may want to enter the LF photography competition! We will be deciding on winners after half term!
- Here it is....our very own version of 'A Way To The Stars'!
Latest School Calendar Events
There are currently no events.