Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- We've been learning all about historic Hackney and how the land use has changed over the past 750 years.
- Year 3 Geographers head to Shoeburyness
- Detectives set to work to solve the case of the missing chocolate...
Latest School Calendar Events
- Summer Half Term30May2022
- TRIP: Year 5 to Hackney Museum (History)07Jun2022