Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Who should write the rules?
- Satrapi Class go Cross Country running.
- Congratulations to our Arts Award children!
- Year Five has been using makey-makeys to create their own controllers.
- We've been learning how to compose in Music this week.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 4 Canal Trip11Dec2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
- KS1 Guitar Assembly16Dec2019
9:10 am - 9:30 am
- Winter Concert (Year 1/2)18Dec2019
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- KS2 Music Concert18Dec2019
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- End of Autumn Term - School closes at 2pm19Dec2019