Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Year Four have been creating some brilliant portraits in their Art topic this week, Royalty.
- Children in Nursery and Reception were lucky enough to have a visit from Paul Rubinstein, Storyteller, this week.
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Year 6 Residential18Oct2021
- Last day of Autumn term 122Oct2021
- Half Term Hoilday25Oct2021
- First day of Autumn term 201Nov2021
- INSET DAY - SCHOOL CLOSED01Nov2021