Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Shireen Class had a wonderful first trip to the London Fields Park Forest School site on Tuesday afternoon.
- This term, we have begun our new History topic in Year Six, all about Immigration to Britain.
- This term, Year Four have been learning all about Europe.
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Beadle-Blair Class (Year 5) to L’Oréal Young Scientist Centre (Science)17Jan2022
- TRIP: Kawende Class (Year 5) to L’Oréal Young Scientist Centre (Science)18Jan2022
- TRIP: Year 4 to Science Museum (Science)20Jan2022
- TRIP: Year 6 to Science Museum (Science)21Jan2022
- Last day of Spring term 111Feb2022