Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Just under thirty Year 5 and Year 6 children took part in the Hackney Half today.
- We were delighted to have Lego visit our school again...
- Children in Reception certainly enjoyed themselves today...
- Year Four has really hit the ground running with their home reading.
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Year 1 to Science Museum (Science)07Oct2021
- TRIP: Year 2 to Horniman Museum (Science)12Oct2021
- TRIP: Year 6 Residential18Oct2021
- Last day of Autumn term 122Oct2021
- Half Term Hoilday25Oct2021