- Science: ForcesYear 3 have been studying forces this term. We investigated friction throug...
- Personal BestYear 3 loved competing in 'Personal Best' over the last three weeks...
- Making nightlights in Y4Y4 enjoyed making nightlights during DT week. After practising making elect...
- It's all about cycling!We're going bike mad next week...
- Debate Mate round 2Debate Mate Urban Debate League: round 2
- Apollo MusicYear 4 work with professional musicians!
At London Fields we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders are an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
Thank you for visiting.
- Tue 19th March
- Mon 18th March
Year 4 enjoyed designing and creating nightlights during their DT week. After experimenting with electrical circuits, they discovered that parallel circuits make two bulbs shine the brightest. You can find a video about each stage of the project on our website. https://t.co/sxeU2EpKkD
- Fri 15th March
@LundunFeeldz As the ducklings require additional heat for 5-6 weeks after hatching it is not possible or healthy for them to be kept outside whilst they are with us. Once they have grown they are settled into spacious outdoor-based accommodation.
- Thu 14th March
We have 8 ducklings hatched and counting this afternoon in Year 2! How many more will hatch? Taking care of them will help us to learn about what animals (including humans!) need to survive, grow and stay healthy. https://t.co/cepUBfbhSY
- Tue 12th March
Year 2 are feeling ducky this week with some extra special visitors for their Science project this term. Can you see the cracks? Stay tuned for hatching updates! https://t.co/Uk8IiYl1Aq