Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Join the Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) in the world's largest wildlife survey.
- We need your help to create a whole-school online picture book for the poem 'A Way To The Stars'.
- Year 5 have been creating artwork at home inspired by the Benin bronzes.
- Please see information below
- Click on this news story for a weekly update from Caroline in relation to the school closure, remote provision and face-to-face provision for children of critical workers.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Last day of Spring term 112Feb2021
- Spring Half Term15Feb2021
- First day of Spring 222Feb2021