Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Year Four have become art critics and have been examining different portraits and have produced their very own!
- Year 3 study abstract artists during Art Week.
- Please try to follow the Rule of Six.
- During Art Week, we were inspired by Canaletto.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Last day of Autumn term 123Oct2020
- Half Term26Oct2020
- First Day of Autumn term 202Nov2020