Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Year 5 have been working hard in the Edible Playground this week.
- Week 4 (Autumn Term 1) This week congratulations to: Nadiya Hussain Class and Kanneh-Mason Class for achieving 98.6% attendance!
- Nursery were very excited to meet Raposa, our school dog.
- Week 3 (Autumn Term 1) This week congratulations to: Wallen class for achieving 98.7% attendance this week!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Last Day - Autumn 121Oct2022
- Half Term24Oct2022
- INSET Day31Oct2022
- First Day - Autumn 201Nov2022