Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- We are happy to say we hope to have breakfast club and after school club from 14th September.
- Reception have been writing stories! Click on the links to read them.
- The new teaching teams have made videos to welcome you to your new year group.
- Please see below for details of a free parent webinar from First Steps.
- Please see the attached letter regarding school opening on Monday 7th September 2020.
Latest School Calendar Events
- INSET Day03Sep2020
- INSET Day04Sep2020
- First Day of Autumn term 107Sep2020