Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Today we demonstrated our plans for the future by dressing up as 'Big Me'. We represented a huge range of careers from Doctors and Vets, to Pilots and Footballers, Builders and Fashion Designers and a LOT of teachers!
- Year Two has had an exciting visit from a historian from the Geffrye Museum.
- Thank you to everyone who contributed today. As a school team we have raised lots of money (still to be totalled!).
- Year 6 enjoyed sharing their book recommendations during Book Club today.
- We went to watch England's 1000th International football match!
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Y3 to Horniman Museum22Nov2019
- TRIP Y5 Satrapi Class to Brewer Dolphin28Nov2019
- TRIP: Y1 to Science Museum03Dec2019
12:00 am - 1:00 am
- Winter Fair07Dec2019
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
A great way to begin the festive season with friends and family as well as raise money for the school. Come along and enjoy the activities. Santas grotto, raffle, tombola, food and drinks, games stalls, face painting and more! If you would like to be involved at all and have yet to do so please do contact FOLF via email@example.com or catch Marley (Albert and Etta's mum).
- Year 4 Canal Trip11Dec2019
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm