Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Mrs Tyson has made a video for you - follow the link below to view it.
- For all you amazing artists in London Fields, this could be the competition for you!
- We challenge you to write an exciting story about a mystery door you discovered in your house!
- If you are in receipt of free school meals, a voucher should be on its way.
- The British Red Cross has created a 'Power of Kindness' calendar, to help children learn about the importance of being kind to themselves and encourage them to share their kindness with others.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Easter Holiday06Apr2020
- INSET Day20Apr2020
- First Day of Summer term21Apr2020
- Y1 to Ridley Road Market and Victoria Park01May2020