- Wandering through the wild Walthamstow WetlandsWe wandered through the wilderness of the Walthamstow Wetlands with wonder...
- Morning SongsAs the gates were opened, on Wednesday morning, children and their parents...
- Easter Egg Hunt in EYFSOn the last day of the Spring term EYFS popped over to the park for an East...
- Micro Musicals!Congratulations to our Year 3 children.
- Year Five ComputingIn Year Five we've been coding our own computer games. We've had to...
- Piano!Today we were treated to a special assembly from the wonderful pianists fro...
At London Fields we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders are an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
Thank you for visiting.
- Tue 23rd April
Welcome back! We thought we'd kick off the Summer Term by sharing one of our highlights from just before the holidays- the Ancient Egyptian and Stone Age themed Micro-Musical performance by Year 3. Both classes were outstanding and had us all singing the songs by the end! https://t.co/yvnRIVW4F5
- Thu 11th April
RT @hackneylibs: Come along and enjoy our free Easter Holiday events!! Starting on Monday with the badge making & Easter Craft at Hackney C...
- Wed 03rd April
Year 2 have been writing about their trip to the National Portrait Gallery last week. We were amazed at all the details they remembered from their workshop with Juliet. Thanks again to @NPGLondon and @NPGSchools for hosting us. https://t.co/TXAWXtj584
- Tue 02nd April
Year 5 have been coding their own computer games. Can you help the cat escape the dog?Take a look and see! https://t.co/aQndE996hc
- Tue 26th March
Year 2 had a great time yesterday at the National Portrait Gallery. Thanks for @NPGLondon for hosting us! The children especially loved posing like the people in different portraits, as well as drawing them afterwards. Can you tell which of the people in these portraits they are? https://t.co/Dvnx0zLfx3