Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Trees for Cities is holding a planting day in Hackney Marshes on February 1st.
- Y4 visited the Horniman Museum for a teeth and bones workshop
- We had a great first day back at forest school!
- Y4 are finding their rhythm in PE lessons this half term
- All literacy groups did a fantastic job of retelling part of a fairy tale through dance!
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Year Six to Hackney Museum21Jan2020
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- TRIP: Year Four to V&A07Feb2020
- TRIP: Year 5 to Walthamstow Wetlands13Feb2020
- Half Term Holiday17Feb2020