Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Please read the attached letter regarding school reopening in September.
- This week (29th June) it's Virtual Work Week at school!
- Apollo Music have sent us a writing challenge!
- Get practising your dance moves with Rambert at home.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Whole School Dance Performance at Hackney Empire09Jul2020
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Nursery and Reception Sports Day13Jul2020
- TRIP: Year 2 Swimming15Jul2020
- End of Summer Term - School closes at 2pm17Jul2020