Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Y3 Underwood Class got to meet Eric Underwood!
- Yesterday, we celebrated International Women's Day with Young Hackney.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Last Day - Spring 2: 2pm Closure31Mar2023
- First Day - Summer 117Apr2023
- Dental Visit - Rec & Y119Apr2023
9:00 am - 12:00 pm