Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- Year 5 has been learning about the solar system.
- Week 3 (Autumn Term 1) This week congratulations to: Kanneh Mason Class for achieving 100% attendance! Who will be victorious next week?
- Year 5 has been enjoying swimming and art!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Year 5 Swimming18Sep2023
- Year 3 trip to UBS Sports Festival27Sep2023
- Year 3 Swimming02Oct2023
- Year 6 Residential trip16Oct2023
- Last Day - Autumn 120Oct2023