Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- We're celebrating NSPCC Number Day at London Fields today!
- We have been asked to share the following guidance regarding Coronavirus
- The Jelly Pick Challenge has begun with over 100 children taking part!
- Eight children from Y5 took part in a Badminton Festival with Young Hackney.
- This week we have been celebrating Safer Internet Day
Latest School Calendar Events
- Half Term Holiday17Feb2020
- TRIP: Year 2 to William Morris Gallery25Feb2020
- TRIP@ Year 5 to William Morris Gallery28Feb2020
- TRIP: Year 3 to Museum of London09Mar2020
- TRIP: Mathangi Class to Barbican for LSO10Mar2020