Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- We've had an amazing first day in Weymouth!
- Today we heard a loud announcement to 'Drop Everything And Read!'
- We've got here and we've been to the beach already!
- We took some of our Year 3 children to play a friendly football match with Betty Layward.
- What happens when you accidentally grow dragons?
Latest School Calendar Events
- TRIP: Y6 School Journey15Oct2019
- TRIP: Y6 School Journey16Oct2019
- Y5/6 girls football competition16Oct2019
- TRIP: Y6 School Journey17Oct2019
- Deadline for Y6 parents to apply for secondary school18Oct2019