Our aim is to create learners who can reflect, question, wonder, think, connect, be self-aware and be determined. We aim to move towards this by providing opportunities for the children to build knowledge and skills, make meaning and apply understanding. We believe that by doing so we will help children to develop a sense of belonging to and contributing to a better world and ensure that they can think well and feel well.
- PHE have written to all parents and carers to provide guidance on when to book a COVID test for your child.
- Click on the link below to view a welcome message from each year group.
- First Steps Psychology Services have produced resources to support parents and carers through the challenges that COVID has presented for children.
- The Department for Education's advice to parents and carers of children at School has now been translated into 12 languages including Arabic, Polish and Turkish.
Latest School Calendar Events
- INSET Day12Oct2020
- Last day of Autumn term 123Oct2020