- All literacy groups did a fantastic job of retelling part of a fairy tale through dance!
- Y3, with the help of Raposa, are translating the 'Little Red Riding Hood' narrative into dance!
- As part of our study of the Ancient Egyptians, Year Three have been making mummies!
- What do you know about microbes?
- We are sure footballing legends such as Rapinoe and Bronze would be very proud of our KS2 footballing ladies!
- Years 2, 3 and 4 were lucky enough to have a Lego workshop with 13 volunteers from Lego. They were given a huge box of lego and were asked to invent something that might help to protect our planet.