- Year 2 investigated the differences between children and adults today...
- We're celebrating NSPCC Number Day at London Fields today!
- Talking about friendship in Year 2
- Year Two has had an exciting visit from a historian from the Geffrye Museum.
- What do you know about microbes?
- Years 2, 3 and 4 were lucky enough to have a Lego workshop with 13 volunteers from Lego. They were given a huge box of lego and were asked to invent something that might help to protect our planet.
16.07.20 Goodbye Year Two!