- Talking about friendship in Year 2
- Year Two has had an exciting visit from a historian from the Geffrye Museum.
- What do you know about microbes?
- Years 2, 3 and 4 were lucky enough to have a Lego workshop with 13 volunteers from Lego. They were given a huge box of lego and were asked to invent something that might help to protect our planet.
- Thank you to everyone who came to last night's art gallery to celebrate the children's amazing printing work which had been inspired by Indian embroidery.
- Today, Year 2 visited the Royal Festival Hall to take part in the Brightsparks Concert.