Nursery and Reception News
- As part of the Year One Science Curriculum, Year One classes as spending alternate Fridays at Forest School learning all about how plants grow.
- We had a great first day back at forest school!
- Today we demonstrated our plans for the future by dressing up as 'Big Me'. We represented a huge range of careers from Doctors and Vets, to Pilots and Footballers, Builders and Fashion Designers and a LOT of teachers!
- Early Years display in our Wellbeing gallery
- EYFS enjoyed their first day at Forest School last Friday and we can’t wait to go back today!
- The children made Diwali lights in EYFS this week and learned all about the celebration.
- Drag Queen Story Time allows children to imagine the world in which people can present as they wish. Where dress up is real! They work towards creating a more diverse accepting world through story.
- Song of the week!
- Construction during choosing time.