A Message from the Bear...
Mrs Tyson has a message...
A Video Message from Mrs Tyson
- Lead Gardeners Prepare the Raised Beds
- This week has been Year 3's music week! We created compositions to accompany the start of the story 'Peter and the Wolf' written by Prokofiev.
- Year 3 have been learning the techniques Geographers use to describe any location in the world!
- Fantastic Secret Garden competition entries so far.
- In Literacy, Year Four have been considering all the ways to catch the metal eating Iron Man.
- Should you suspect a child to be in possession and/or ingested these sweets then please contact 999 immediately.
- This term in Computing, Year 3 have been learning about probots. We had to program the probot to move around the mats (changing direction and pausing at junctions) without us touching them once!
Autumn Term Fairy Tale Project
Below you will find the videos of our KS2 Literacy dance project. Each group is dancing to a different fairy tale. Can you guess the fairy tale?
Ms McGarry's Literacy Group
Ms Drucquer's Literacy Group
Ms Tejero's Literacy Group
Mr Lawson's Literacy Group
Ms Gallagher's Literacy Group
Ms Austin's Literacy Group
Ms Bentley's Literacy Group
Please also see our newsletters from 2018-19 below. From September 2019 we will not be publishing a paper newsletter. All news will be published on our website under the 'news' tab, so do check these pages to stay up to date. The calendar pages will tell you the dates of any upcoming trips and events.