- Year One are learning about Special Books as part of their Religious Education curriculum this week. Children have been bringing books into school that are special to them.
- We're celebrating NSPCC Number Day at London Fields today!
- We have been asked to share the following guidance regarding Coronavirus
- The Jelly Pick Challenge has begun with over 100 children taking part!
- Eight children from Y5 took part in a Badminton Festival with Young Hackney.
- This week we have been celebrating Safer Internet Day
- Did you know that the Friends of London Fields has a set of 30 cup, plates and bowls we can lend you for free?
- Each class was paired up with another class to share their art learning in the form of a presentation.
Autumn Term Fairy Tale Project
Below you will find the videos of our KS2 Literacy dance project. Each group is dancing to a different fairy tale. Can you guess the fairy tale?
Ms McGarry's Literacy Group
Ms Drucquer's Literacy Group
Ms Tejero's Literacy Group
Mr Lawson's Literacy Group
Ms Gallagher's Literacy Group
Ms Austin's Literacy Group
Ms Bentley's Literacy Group
Please also see our newsletters from 2018-19 below. From September 2019 we will not be publishing a paper newsletter. All news will be published on our website under the 'news' tab, so do check these pages to stay up to date. The calendar pages will tell you the dates of any upcoming trips and events.