A Message from the Bear...
Mrs Tyson has a message...
A Video Message from Mrs Tyson
- In case you missed our video, or just want to watch it again...!
- Please find attached our protocol in the event of a rapid closure.
- Although we are apart, one happy day we will be together again.
- Two of our children (and their mum!) have made a video all about how to social distance.
- Please see the attachments to read a letter from Temi Olayinka, our Education Mental Health Practitioner.
- Well done London Fields, 1 Week left to race!
- Your teachers have a very important question to ask you... Do you want to play catch?!
- Please see attached a letter to parents and carers regarding the reopening of the school after half term.
- End of Week 1 Update for our Race To Health Challenge!
Autumn Term Fairy Tale Project
Below you will find the videos of our KS2 Literacy dance project. Each group is dancing to a different fairy tale. Can you guess the fairy tale?
Ms McGarry's Literacy Group
Ms Drucquer's Literacy Group
Ms Tejero's Literacy Group
Mr Lawson's Literacy Group
Ms Gallagher's Literacy Group
Ms Austin's Literacy Group
Ms Bentley's Literacy Group
Please also see our newsletters from 2018-19 below. From September 2019 we will not be publishing a paper newsletter. All news will be published on our website under the 'news' tab, so do check these pages to stay up to date. The calendar pages will tell you the dates of any upcoming trips and events.