- Year 1 (and some lucky parents) began British Science Week by exploring a range of science activities.
- As part of the Year One Science Curriculum, Year One classes as spending alternate Fridays at Forest School learning all about how plants grow.
- Year One are learning about Special Books as part of their Religious Education curriculum this week. Children have been bringing books into school that are special to them.
- What do you know about microbes?
- Thank you to everyone who came to last night's art gallery to celebrate the children's amazing printing work which had been inspired by Indian embroidery.
15.07.20 - Goodbye Year One!