16.07.20 Goodbye Year Six!
We had an amazing time on our school journey to Weymouth! Take a look at the slideshow below to find out what the children got up to over the course of the week. Children who don't have permission to be on the website are not in the slide show, so if your child is missing but you would like to see some photos, please get in touch with the school.
- A member of Sissay class meeting Lemn Sissay
- Ms Tidbury has a message for the choir
- The girls took part in the semi-final of the Hackney schools' football tournament yesterday evening.
- We became journalists in Year Six this week, reporting on the true story of what happened when Jack climbed the beanstalk..!
- As part of our Year Six Geography lessons, we've been learning about Fair Trade.
- In cooking today, we used up all the ingredients which had not been used by other classes, making sure we do not contribute to food waste because we care about our environment and want to look after our planet and be resourceful, kind citizens.