- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle!This week, the eco-protectors organised sessions for Year 3 and 4 to learn...
- Suitcase Sessions in Year 2Year 2 use their detective skills to find out about people's heritage...
- The National Young Mathematicians’ Awards - Round 1!Four students from Year 6 put their Maths's hats on whilst tackling rou...
- Boateng meets the real Boateng!Boateng class got the chance to visit their role model Ozwald Boateng in hi...
- Welcome Ms Chen and Ms Celia!Today we welcomed 2 teachers as part of the England-Shanghai Maths Exc...
- Choir perform at the Hackney EmpireChoir's first performance of the year!
At London Fields we are passionate about education and work hard to give our children experiences which provide them with a fantastic start in life and ensure they develop high aspirations for their future.
We feel very privileged to work in such a vibrant and dynamic community as we recognise that the engagement of all stakeholders are an important aspect of a successful school. In essence, we feel our school is a place where children, staff and families are valued and all work together to ensure that children are challenged academically, inspired creatively and supported and fostered in their emotional development. With the correct balance, our pupils develop the self respect and self esteem they need to succeed in life.
Thank you for visiting.
- Tue 14th November
- Fri 10th November
Do you know of any children, aged 10-14, who could do this? Let us know! #Windrush #heritage #whodoyouthinkyouare #caribbean https://t.co/D1yQuPap4J
- Wed 08th November
Boateng class got the chance to visit their role model @Ozwald_Boateng in his sophisticated Savile Row store. We were able to look at (& touch!) his incredible suits. We learnt more about bespoke tailoring and actually got to meet Ozwald himself! It was a day we'll never forget! https://t.co/p6LRmH8NL2
- Tue 07th November
- Tue 07th November
Help children know who to trust online #LiveSkills https://t.co/uZeeh7P8st